i wonder how people describe me when they’re talking about me to someone who’s never met me
Sometimes when I say “I’m okay”, what I really want is for someone to hold my hand, look me in the eyes and say “I know that you’re not okay, here is $1000.00”.
There’s too much “I need him, he completes me” and not enough “I complete me yet I want them along for this journey”
A to the men.
- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly